Due to visa issues my friend has to leave China very soon, that means he urgently need someone to take over his lease. It's one bed room apartment located in Beixingjing (line 2), 10 minutes walk from the metro station, recently renovated 4 months ago and has all new appliances and furniture.
See below for list of the features, furniture and appliances that come with it (all brand new when he moved in on March 29th, Protected content
• 2 x reverse cycle air-conditioning units (1 in lounge room, 1 in bedroom)
• 2 x 37 cm flat screen TVs (Sanyo)
• 2 x TV cabinets
• Washing machine (Sanyo)
• Fridge (Electrolux)
• Convection microwave (Midea)
• Lounge (folds out to bed)
• Dining table with 4 chairs
• Queen sized bed and matching bedside tables
• Built in wardrobes
• Built in office desk
- Apartment is on 4th floor and is approximately 50m2. It has a decent kitchen with 2 gas cookers. Everything is stainless steel, including Electrolux fridge and convection microwave
- Good sized lounge/living room with flat screen TV, dining table (seats 4) and fold out lounge with air conditioning
- Bathroom is also good size and has shower only
- Bedroom is quite big with queen sized bed and also has flat screen TV and air conditioning
- There is a little office off to the side of the bedroom and can be partitioned off with a curtain
- It also has Wi-Fi connected with China Telecom (20M, unlimited) and it is RMB Protected content month. There is no contract, just month by month
OPTIONAL: It can also come with all his stuff. If you wants everything, you can just move in and there is nothing you need to buy. All of it cost him over RMB Protected content you can have it for RMB Protected content . This is a good deal as it is no more than 4 months old. He can supply a complete list if required.
LEASE: Until March 29th, Protected content
RENT: RMB Protected content month (payable monthly) with 1 additional month (RMB Protected content bond/security deposit
Landlord is really nice and lives only a few minutes away in the same apartment block.
Move in ASAP! As he leave China on Tuesday, July 30th.
Here's my email address: Protected content or you can send me message through Internations.