Join now

Application for Residence Permit (Shanghai)

Hi everybody,
I'm new to Shanghai and since I'm going to study here for 3 months, I have to apply for a Temporary Residence Permit. I have already set up an appointment for the health examination. There is one issue though: Apparently I have to submit the Foreigner Visa and Residence Permit Application Form but I can't find it online. Does anybody have experience with applying for a Residence Permit and can tell me where I find this form? Is it even online or do I have to fill it out when I actually apply for the Residence Permit at the Shanghai Entry and Exit Administration Bureau? Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners