Area Manager, Operations (Shanghai)
Albatross is one of the fastest growing Market Research solutions’ providers. With 20 offices in 4 continents, we’re creating long term partnership with the most famous worldwide brands in Fashion, Watches & Jewelry, Cosmetics, etc. Our mission is to improve the sales of our customers. Please visit us at Protected content for more details.
Area manager responsibility
Responsible for timely delivery of the surveys and the quality standards of projects within Area
• Responsible for Operations team’s operation process including daily routine review, fieldwork review, and the process application review
• Follow up on the entire process from preparing the training materials, hiring and training the MS, Ensure good quality training of MS and MSC.
• Identify problems and give ideas to solve problems during fieldwork. Solve
• Develop MS resources with area
Team member management
• Coaching: process and project management skills, Assist and guide the team members to improve productivity
• Recruiting team member
• Evaluation of their performances and KPI
• Develop training plans
• Improve team member productivity
• Authority to request promotion, hiring or disciplinary measure over team members
• Allocate cities responsibilities among Fieldwork Coordinator
• Periodically reports to the department manager
• Report to manager timely per request
• Protected content Chinese Speaker
• Develop new strategy to improve team member‘s skills, effectiveness, efficiency.
• Anticipate problems at the early stage
• Suggest better ideas to amend and improve the current process
Reporting Line:China OP manager Subordinaries: FWC, MSC