Join now

Available in July: Master Room in Jingan (4500rmb) (Shanghai)

Hey everyone, this is a post from a friend of mine who is leaving Shanghai...

Hey everyone! I am sadly leaving shanghai after 3 amazing months here so am looking for someone to move into my room. You seriously won't beat the price, convenience or vibe of this flat.

The flat used to be part of a hotel and still has all the features a luxury hotel room would. One of a king in Shanghai! The details are as follows:

LOCATION: Opposite Jing'An Temple metro (Line 2 and Protected content good location. Lots of nice restaurants, and the French Concession area, with all the bars is within walking distance. There is a supermarket and ATM directly underneath the flat, a 3 shopping malls with 5mins walking distance. Gym next door.

ROOM: Massive ensuite room with king sized bed, air-con, big TV, DVD player, under-bed storage, cupboard, safe and mini fridge.

FLAT: The flat has a kitchen and a couch area which we use a lot as a flat and for inviting people over. I live with 4 flat mates, an Australian guy, an English girl, Japanese girl and Chinese girl. We all work or study in Shanghai, age range Protected content . These guys are really my family, we are all very sociable and go for meals and drinks together regularly :D The flat also has a friendly cleaner who comes twice a week and a washing machine and dryer :D

PRICE: Protected content per month, paid in 3-month instalments.

AVAILABILITY: There is a spare room available if you need to move in ASAP ,but official move in date is 26th July-onwards

Contact me on here or by wechat if you have any questions!
(bajo17)

Shanghai Forum