Aviation Maintenance Instructor/Trainer job (Shanghai)
I`m looking for a job as aircraft maintenance trainer or instructor in Shanghai.
It`s a pleasure for me to share my technical and instructional experience with the aircraft technicians and mechanics.
I have a big experience in business aviation and ready to teach technicians on initial, recurrent, familiarization courses. As well as Maintenance Resource Management, Fuel Tank Safety and other aviation courses.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any proposal.
Since Protected content
- Business aircraft maintenance instructor (Initial, recurrent, engine run and taxi courses, maintenance resource management, fuel tank safety)
- Business aircraft maintenance practical assessor
- Fleet chief and Subject matter expert.
- Course ware and training material designer.
From Protected content
- Maintenance technician helicopters and business aircraft's
- Line and heavy maintenance
- Engine run up and trouble shooting expert
- Aircraft maintenance team leader and supervisor
1997: LSO secondary technical education
1982: MSO high school technical education
1983: TOO military high school technical education
- Dassault falcon 10,20, 50, 900B-C-EX-EASy, 7X, model B1 type rating
- Honeywell Primus Protected content Epic avionic system B2 type training
- Honeywell engine TFE Protected content 5 and 20 to 60 engine line maintenance training
- Fuel tank safety
- Maintenance resource management