BD Manager_Swiss Furniture Design firm_Shanghai
Atelier Phi ( Protected content ), a Swiss architectural design firm, provides and its workshop design and craft multipurpose furniture and is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to win business to in China.
- Establish, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
- Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts
- Research, forecast and track key account and prospect metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with teams to ensure growth attainment
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to CEO
- Experience in the furniture industry with existing contacts and relationship
- Proven business development or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at managers and directors of the organisation
- Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Very Good in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Bachelor degree or above
Atelier Phi is a well-established Swiss brand with full ambition and plan entering the China market. This is a great opportunity for highly motivated sales professional. Competitive salary and commission scheme and international work environment.
Please email your CV to Protected content or call at Protected content interested.