Join now

Big, bright furnished room in a 4br apt. (Shanghai)

Available from end of December or January, flexible date! (Free rent till 15th of January!)

Close to metro West Yan an Road (line 3 & 4) and to metro Zhongshan Park (line 2, 3&4). Only 2 metros stops away from Jingan Temple. Address: Wuyi Lu (武夷路) crossing Dingxi Lu (定西路)

Supermarket on the same street, a nice café with western food, Starbucks, fruit shops, lot of restaurants, a post office, bakery and 2 banks. Not far from Carrefour and the Cloud 9 Shopping Mall.
Very convenient for students from Donghua or ECNU.

My spacious room:
- King Size Bed
- Huge wardrobe
- 2 Chairs
- Desk with drawer
- Mirror
- Cupboard
- A/C (Cold and Hot)
Since I am continuing my journey abroad, I can't take everything with me and will leave some useful utensils in the room for the next one to use (bedsheets, lamp, bin, hangers and maybe even a lot more things, depending on what fits into my suitcase ;))

The apartment has a big kitchen (microwave, water dispenser, fridge, stove and includes all cooking utensils needed)
A comfy living room with enough space to chill along with flatmates!
Also there is enough space for shoes, umbrellas, coats etc. in the entrance corridor, leaving the living room clean from all that stuff ;)

There are two bathrooms, means you will be sharing one with another person. The one bathroom has a functioning washing machine in it.

We were four girls living here. All are moving out soon and going back home. All rooms will be available, if you are looking to move in with friends, that is also possible!