Join now

Big room available mid august in Jing'an (Shanghai)

Hi everyone,

I have to leave my bedroom Mid-August (the 11th) so I'm looking for someone to take it after me!

The apartment is situated in Jing'An, at the crossroad Changping/Yanping.
5min walk from metro Changping Line 7, 1 stop to Jing'an.

For the photos, here is the link to SmartShanghai add:
Protected content

It is a nice big room with a big bed, a large window, a big desk and a big wardrobe.

You will share this apartment with 3 roommates. One American Girl, One french guy and the last one leave mid-august too.

The apartment is modern with a lot of Ikea stuff. There is a nice bar, a huge TV with all American Channels (HBO, ESPN, Nat Geo …).
The kitchen has everything you need. Micro-wave, fridge, freezer, stoves, plates etc ..
And the bathroom is clean and very luminous with a warming light

The neighborhood is very nice. Lots of convenient around:
Bars (café des stagiaires, Perrys, Wisky Lab and so many others), night Clubs, many restaurants (French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, American …), fitness center, big Supermarket etc just by walking distance

The rent is Protected content per month. You have to pay 350RMB to the agency at the beginning of your stay. (and not 400RMB).
Internet/TV are 60RMB/month and the internet is quite fast with VPN!
The deposit is 2 months’ rent.
Ayi comes twice a week and everyone share the electricity, gas, water, internet.

This is for the informations! So if you want to visit or have any question please feel free to contact me :)

My Email adress: Protected content
My Wechat: Eddy_J19
Or my number: Protected content

Shanghai Forum