HK Ambassador here just checking into the Shanghai community. We have a search for a Business Analyst for a Private Equity Firm, based in Shanghai.
THE COMPANY: The client is a London-based, Private Equity company, headquartered in Hong Kong established in Protected content . The company is establishing its base, and is looking to long-term property development projects in Shanghai.
- Be responsible for formulating economic, political and market analysis in real estate.
- Compile data from multiple sources, perform independent research and analysis of existing and prospective investments
- Prepare updates and ongoing analysis of investments to be presented to Portfolio Managers
- Monitor portfolio holdings as well as assist in portfolio construction
- Participate in investment research meetings and present investment conclusions
- Build and maintain financial models
- A bachelor’s degree in a numerically-based discipline (business, accounting, engineering, etc) from a good university
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in spreadsheet analysis and word processing computer software.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience as an equity investment analyst
- CFA professional qualification is an advantage
- Self-motivated multi-tasking individual with good organization, detail oriented and adaptable to change and travel.
If you, or any friends would be interested in the above, please do send me a private message through InterNations, or reply to the thread below.