Are you different? Everybody says they are! Well at Swedbrand we are truly different. We want people that are open, decisive, passionate and LOVE relationship building. We are now seeking outstanding candidates to assist and promote our various business areas for the Shanghai office. In this role you will creatively present and actively promote Swedbrand’s production and design services and develop proposals.
With many global well-known brands opting to work with Swedbrand as their partner in packaging, we just NEED you to be different! Different how?
We are a global company and expect you to think big no matter how small the project is.
We are a diverse company and expect you to thrive in a multinational team.
We are a very fast growing company and expect you to want to grow with us.
Job Description & Responsibilities of Business Developer:
* Creatively present and actively promote Swedbrands’ production and design services to current and prospective clients. Effectively guide the Swedbrands’ team in crafting a strong approach that addresses the needs of the project and the client’s goals.
* Generate comprehensive and visually compelling proposals, which provide sufficient detail to meet customers’ business and technical requirements.
* Demonstrate the ability to leverage internal and external resources to better understand client’s industry and typical industry practice.
* Support internal market development training activities, including training, differentiation for competition, sales arguments, etc.
* Provide technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
* Conduct research and suggest, implement and apply new strategies
Who we are looking for in the Business Developer:
* Significant experience in business development of any brand services related industry
* Experienced in customer acquisition
* Skilled in fostering and growing client relationships
* Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field is preferred but not essential
* Independent work style plus ability to work well in teams
* Ability to think creatively and prioritize rapidly, as well as manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Candidate is required to travel in their appointed markets (France)
* Fluency in English is a must for all roles, every additional foreign language is a plus
* We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas.
Job Location: Shanghai
If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today. Send us your CV, your salary expectations and your motivation letter to Protected content .