Career Opportunities for Expatriates- deVere Group (Shanghai)
We are Hiring in China, Hong Kong and Japan
As a result of a high demand for the services we provide to expatriates in Asia, we are currently looking to expand our offices in Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. We are consequently seeking professional expatriates to join our company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for expatriates who wish to pursue a new career challenge in China or are looking to apply their already acquired transferable skills.
As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the world’s largest independent financial consultancy. We achieve this through an initial 5 day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager, as well as financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognized financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
As a financial consultant you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs.An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
Please send your resume to Protected content specifying the region you are interested in joining.