Due to the demands and needs for the services we provide to the expatriate community in China we are expanding our current Shanghai office, as a result of this, we are subsequently recruiting for experienced professional expatriates who are looking to apply their transferable skills with our company.
We pride ourselves on recruiting the very best professionals who are looking for a new career challenge and have experience in any of the following areas: sales, business development, account management, real estate, recruitment or client relationship services.
The role is predominantly a client facing one with a consultative approach. It requires high levels of communication and information gathering expertise within the fast paced, lucrative and challenging arena of private client management.
This is an opportunity to change your life and embark on an exciting, high earning career in the largest city in the world.
Full training and qualifications to CISI level are provided by the deVere Group. Industry leading products and solutions are exclusively available through market leaders such as Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs. Intensive training in products and services will be provided prior to starting, with a full training program commencing upon arrival at the Shanghai office.
• Protected content track record of success
• Protected content commission rates payable weekly
• Protected content of the art office environment
• Protected content support in a structured company
• Protected content class company incentives
• Protected content career path within a global company
We require candidates who:
• Protected content career driven, self-motivated, pro-active professionals
• Protected content experience in at least one of the following: financial services, business development, consultative sales, account management, client relationship management, brokerage, banking, insurance and investment or mortgage backgrounds.
• Protected content able to provide high levels of customer service.
The deVere Group’s CEO, Mr Nigel Green, will be in Shanghai on 8th October Protected content a selective presentation on the role. Please only apply if you will be able to attend on this date should you be selected.
Please send your CV to irfan. Protected content .