Careers Preview with CEO - deVere Group (Shanghai)
Careers Preview for Financial Consultant Position – deVere Group
Due to the demands and needs for the services we provide to the expatriate community in China we are expanding our current Shanghai office, as a result of this, we are subsequently recruiting for experienced professional expatriates who are looking to apply their transferable skills with our company. We pride ourselves on recruiting the very best professionals who are looking for a new career challenge in Financial Consulting and have experience in any of the following areas: sales, business development, account management, real estate, recruitment or client relationship services.
We are currently shortlisting candidates for an invite only ‘Careers Preview’ with deVere Group’s CEO, to be held in Shanghai on Thursday the 12th of June Protected content .
This ‘Careers Preview’ will give you the opportunity to find out more about our company, the job role as well as ascertaining whether this is the right career for you. Following the preview selected candidates will then be invited for an interview.
If successful at interview stage you will then be invited to attend a 5 day residential training course (paid and provided for by company) from June 30th to July 4th in Shanghai, before commencing employment in our newly expanded Shanghai office.
Our focus as a company is to maintain our reputation as the world's largest independent financial consultancy, to do this we ensure there is on-going training and development so all financial consultants' are best equipped for their new role. We achieve this with the initial 5 day training course, on-going training with major financial institutions such as JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley Goldman Sachs and guidance to complete your internationally recognized financial qualifications (CISI)
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
• Proven track record in a professional communications role
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
If this is of interest to you or you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please send your resume and contact details to our Recruitment Manager Anna Prager at:
Spaces are limited and we apologize in advance should your application not be successful.