Join now

Comfy room in the middle of Jing'an Available Now! (Shanghai)

Available now is my amazing room in Jing'an District:

THE ROOM
- Spacious room with plenty of storage
- North-facing window gives the right amount of sunlight (though two different types of drapes will help you filter or block it all together)
- Refurbished in early Protected content . I moved in at the end of May and am only the second person to live in the room since it was redone.
- Room comes with large bed, night stand, large desk, chair, hanging rack, one pillow, and a top sheet for the bed.
- I purchased bed linens, towels, a water dispenser, table, dishes, and many other things. I would love to sell them to you so you can move right in with no hassle! Reach out via wechat or email to request a list

THE APARTMENT
- 4 bed/2 bath apartment on the 18th floor of a multi-building compound that boasts a great mix of locals and expats
- Located a 10 minute walk from Line 2 Jing'an Temple and Line 7 Changping Road, as well as numerous buses running to Changning, Xujiahui, etc.
- Location is insanely convenient -- the block on which the compound sits has a grocery store, multiple convenience stores, multiple restaurants (both Chinese and international, cheap and fancy), import markets and bars.
- The rest of the apartment was refurbished along with the room -- the common space is basic, kitchen updated, and bathroom (shared with two other people) boasts both a washer and a dryer
- You will share the unit with three roommates (three guys, all international, who are very chill and quiet, but helpful and social when desired).
- Even in the heat of summer, utilities are around Protected content or lower.
- Ayi on call, so she only cleans when you want her to

THE DETAILS
- Move in: Now! I'm not there anymore!
- Rent: 4,000 per month, paid monthly (along with 50/month internet -- can be paid by Alipay for added convenience)
- Security Deposit: Two months (refundable when you find someone to take the room from you or complete your contract)

Please let me know if you have any questions! And please get in contact to see the place!

Shanghai Forum