We are currently looking for experienced sales consultants to work across a number of industry sectors including: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Construction Property & Engineering and Luxury Brands. This is a great opportunity for Chinese nationals who have studied abroad with international experience and people with exceptional Mandarin & English skills. This is a unique opportunity to join at phase 1 to locally develop what is globally already some of Randstad’s most profitable and successful teams. This is a very exciting time to join Randstad China and your opportunity to play a key role in driving market share.
• Large MNC located in over 40 countries
• Fantastic opportunity for Chinese nationals with international experience or experienced sales consultants with exceptional Mandarin & English skills
• Brand new “high spec” office in Shanghai, China
• World class training and development
• Building on your industry expertise, you will be responsible for the development and ongoing service of your own suite of clients in one dedicated market sector.
• As an experienced consultant and working to international best practice methodology, you will have individual sales targets and KPI’s to manage and exceed.
• You will be expected to perform the full Protected content recruitment consulting role from client sales, candidate sourcing and interviewing, through to job order placement.
• You will have 2 to 5 years professional recruitment experience. Tertiary qualifications are preferred.
• You will have excellent communication skills, including both English and Mandarin.
• As a new Randstad employee, you will be provided with a first-class orientation and induction in our business at both a local and international level, as well as having ongoing access to our full suite of training and development courses.
Our commitment to you:
Randstad’s training and development is world-class right from the start of your career. Through our extensive network of local and international offices, our teams share industry best practice and client and candidate knowledge – making the role of consultant highly productive and profitable. As a global MNC, we offer our business leaders excellent opportunities for international travel and career progression. Whilst building your career in China, you will be working from our NEW “high spec” office in Hongqiao with an impressive base salary and a highly competitive individual commission structure. With a strong team culture and sense of community, we are passionate about recognising, rewarding and celebrating success.
Randstad is the world’s second largest staffing & HR services organisation and widely recognised as a Fortune Global Protected content . Commencing operations in Amsterdam in the Protected content , our international branch network of Protected content now extends across Protected content worldwide and we employee a team of more than 27,000 professional consultants.
Randstad China first opened offices in Protected content we now have an established branch network across the country, servicing more than Protected content and secondary cities. With a focus on rapid expansion over the next three years, we now look to accelerate our business by investing in the growth and development of our professional team in Shanghai.