Company description and projects
naked Retreats is a young luxury hotel management company. We are an energetic, innovative and driven team who has achieved great success in China with our unique brand of luxury accommodations. Our goal is to capture a niche market focusing on the environment and eco-tourism within China. With several projects currently in the works for Protected content have aggressive plans to expand our portfolio of resorts within the next 5 years. Our target markets are to be iconic, unique and experiential!
Established Protected content a 21-room boutique resort in Moganshan , Zhejiang – our brand very quickly became a household name. Currently under development and to be launched in Protected content a 23-room resort in Shangri-la, Yunan – and another Protected content resort in Zhejiang. An important target group contributing to the growth in revenue enabling this fast expansion is corporate groups that are visiting our resorts for teambuilding outings, strategic meetings and brainstorm sessions. Our clients are mainly multinationals, however more and more Chinese companies are coming to our resort. With this fast expansion, we are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive to join the corporate sales team at our Shanghai office.
Successful candidate will be given an extensive training and a visit to our resort
The Corporate Sales Executive will have the following responsibilities:
• Will report directly to the corporate sales manager
• Responsible for tailor making itineraries for corporate group outings
• May be asked to handle some other special group events
• Responsible for liaising with the clients and address their questions and preferences and coordinate their entire trip regarding transport, accommodation, activities, catering etc.
• Responsible for the communication between the corporate sales manager and the client.
• Responsible for the communication between the clients and the local resort management on all logistical issues and preferences of the group to ensure excellent service delivery and 100% client satisfaction.
• Responsible for overseeing direct sales materials and mailouts to database and may be asked to attend meetings with potential clients
• Responsible to assist Corporate Sales Manager in all sales and marketing matters
• Required to travel to resort for specific groups in order to be the liaison person onsite and help facilitate activities and setting up of meetings.
• Excellent communication skills in oral and written English and Mandarin.
• Have excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with guests both by e-mail and phone, as in person.
• Have a problem solving attitude and be able to foresee and anticipate on any possible problems.
• Extremely detailed oriented.
• Must be committed and have a “can do” attitude.
• Able to exceed the expectations of guests and team members.
• A passion for nature preservation, ecotourism and education is highly desirable.
• Ability to work independently.
• 1 to 3 years working experience in hospitality, sales or HR desirable.
• Strong computer skills.
• Flexible working attitude and time schedule.
• Feel comfortable in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
• A challenging job in the leading eco-hotel management company in China.
• A dynamic and ambitious working environment.
• Fun and young team of colleagues to work with.
• Great prospects for further career development via your Personal Development Program.
Contact Teun Hanegraaf at Protected content for more details and applications. Please include your resume and a brief introduction of yourself incl. a short motivation.