Join now

Cozy bedroom in 3BR Apartment near People Sq/Bund (Shanghai)

I have one bedroom in a large three-bedroom apartment available immediately for 7 months or longer (negotiable)

Protected content

It’s a flat at a very convenient location for great price, and I’m sure it will be perfect for you.

777 Renmin Road x East Huaihai Road (人民路777号,靠近淮海东路).

Walking distance to:
Line 10 Yu Garden Station – 2 mins
Line 8 Dashijie Station – 5 mins
Line 1/2 People’s Square Protected content
Bund/ Xintiandi/ Yu Garden/ Old Town area– 10 mins

A short walk to lots of great dining options. There are several convenience stores (Chinese and Western), fresh markets and supermarkets -Tesco, and gyms within a short walk away from the apartment

Bedroom (2, Protected content

Single bed, lots of storage space, private balcony, big mirror, air conditioner, and good furniture. The room offers sweeping views of Puxi, is well-lighted and cozy.

Living Room:

The living room is quite large, well-lighted, and fully-furnished with air conditioner and heating. It includes couches, a coffee table, a 47 inches TV, DVD Players, Wii, HIFI Speaker system, dining area, and additional storage space. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, oven, stovetop, and filtered drinking water. We also have a washer/dryer and an area for hanging clothing. Amenities (electricity, gas, WIFI, flittered water, ayi): add.100~200 RMB per month.

You’ll be sharing the apartment with a Shanghai local (male) and French (female) couple and a French guy. All of them are in their late 20’s and work in Shanghai, and they speak Mandarin Chinese, English and French, which would be a perfect opportunity for you to elaborate your language skills. They all have got international experience and are easy going, clean, non-smoking, sporty and responsible. Besides the couple has two cats in the flat, and they are adorable and cute.

All in all, this is a really wonderful apartment, this place will fit all your needs in Shanghai. But make your own opinion and have a look at the apartment. Visiting can be arranged via email or phone call between 8am and 8pm.

I look forward to hearing from you!