Join now

Cozy room with an amazing view and great location (Shanghai)

I am looking for a nice flatmate to share a small, jet ideally located apartment in Wulumuqi Lu, close to Fuxing Lu. The view is amazing and the place is very clean, bright and well ventilated (perfect for summer.)

This is the best street to live in Shanghai, I have been in this apartment for 2 years and I really like it. Everything is walking distance, the avocado lady (best place for buying foreign products at a decent price) is just next door and my fav restaurants and bars are a couple of blocks away (The Apartment, Baker and Spice, Bella Napoli, La Strada, Sunflower bakery).

The Subway is also very close: 5 min to Line 7 and 1
10 min to line 10

The apartment is on the 26th floor so no mosquitoes!!

We will share the bathroom (I`m very clean and start work at 11 so rush hour wont be a problem for you)

Your room has a TV, a queen size bead with a comfortable mattress and a big window with a fantastic view of the Marriot, HuaiHai lu and on clear days even the FWC and the Pearl Tower.

Your room has AC, we have a washing machine and wifi internet.

I am female, 29 years old and Mexican. I work in Shanghai for a marketing company and have an import-export business.

The only downside? There is no living room.

The fee is 2 months of rent plus one moth of deposit + you share of the utility fees (we will divide them in 2, such as internet, gas and water)

The monthly fee: 2, Protected content