Creative Director (Shanghai)
A global mobile game development company, they are a fast-growing, nimble and ambitious group of people from all over the world. They love games, they dream big and they’re looking to find people who want the same. Their games have millions of users, they’re in dozens of countries and they’re making a big impression in the casual-gaming universe.
As the Creative Director, you will develop strategies and graphic-assets for all marketing communication.
Anywhere from App store assets, to playable ads, to social media. You will envision how to take the current product and make it irresistible to new players. You are proactive, hard-working and determined.
You do not shy from a challenge and you’re willing to learn. You’re excited by the thought of building a team from the ground up and leading them with your expertise. You’re willing to be a team player and an essential partner to the marketing team.
- Develop marketing communication ideas and execute with the marketing team
- Manage asset development process
- Develop mass advertising as well as branding for the global market
- Asses team’s needs and recruit accordingly
- Lead a team of designers from project ideation and conceptual development to project delivery
- Ensures high-quality standards in all creative deliverables
- Evaluate and assess room for improvement based on data from reports
- Work closely with the U&A team to develop new ideas to draw in users
- Bachelor degree or above
- Must be fluent in English
Protected content working experience in advertising/digital agencies, mobile, internet advertising companies, interactive marketing companies, social media agencies, or brand marketing departments
- Be knowledgeable of US and European social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and digital marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, inspiring, self-motivated and willing to work through stressful situations
- Experience working with global communication
Nice to Have
- Interest in gaming, casual gaming
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experience working in China and a startup environment
Recruitment Consultant at Randstad
Phone： Protected content