Czech/Slovak Online Marketing Manager (Shanghai)
Czech/Slovak Online Marketing Manager for European Luxury E-Commerce website (Shanghai-based)
Our agency is currently recruiting an offshore online marketing team based in Shanghai for a European luxury e-commerce website. Languages covered include German, Czech/Slovakian Polish and French. You will be part of this fun & cross-cultural Online Marketing Team and will report to the local Account Director for this client. Your main responsibility will be to set-up, coordinate and execute campaigns for our client in Czech Republik and Slovakia using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing and Media Buying (banner advertisements). You will independently manage your countries campaigns and are responsible to meet our clients goals and revenue targets for that region. Additionally your tasks will be regular reporting as well as managing a small team of marketing executives or assistants so support you in your daily work.
Start date as soon as possible, min. 1 year employment.
• Passion for and ideally previous personal or professional experience in Internet, Web 2.0, Social Media and eCommerce
• University Degree/BA in Marketing, Web Design, PR, Business Administration, Economics or similar
• Min. 1 year job experience in advertisement, PR, event management or Web Design.
• Previous account/project management experience a huge plus
• Native Czech or Slovak language level (able to write & speak both fluently) and very good level of English.
• Fun personality but professional appearance and attention to detail
We will provide you with a fun work environment at our Shanghai office, will take care of all Visa and employment related issues, provide an attractive base salary plus a performance based bonus. We will also take care of initial training in online marketing and ongoing coaching on the job as the project moves along.
phone: Protected content
e-mail: Protected content
MH | direkt Asia
Room Protected content
No. Protected content Road (North),
Shanghai Protected content , China