We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join HXMC international sales team supporting our client’s Global Business Division that focuses on Global Development and culture communicating on behalf of our client.
This position is for an initial three-month period, which may be extended and be hired as full-time staff in the branch of South America. The marketing Assistant will operationally report to the Sales Manager and working closely with the rest of the Marketing team on a daily basis.
• Communication with customers of South America
• Introduction on South America culture
• Conduct various types of research via phone interviews, analyze and present written report
• Support business in South America area
• Create PowerPoint presentations and other task assigned by Report Manager
• An interpreter including documents translation from English into Spanish
• The South American market investigate and survey
• Familiar with the company’s process
• Supporting of foreign visitors
• Other daily work of Sales Department
• At least a completed undergraduate degree, and ideally working toward a graduate degree
• Ability to get needed information through a variety of methods, including phone calls, desk reviews
• Expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent writing and speaking skills
• Spanish and English Speaking and writing is a must.
• Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills
• B2B knowledge is a plus.
If any candidate has this in mind , please contact me via email Protected content