Join now

Duplex available in FFC, line 1/9/10 (Shanghai)

Duplex is now avaialable in former french concession for rent / shared, starting anytime from Sep.

Location and neighborhood
Center of former french concession, 5 mins from metro line 1 and line 10, Protected content from line 9. There's supermarket / wet market / convenient stores are around, and also there's a library next to the house. Traditional Shanghainese lane neighborhood. It's a building of 3 floor with 3 families residing (me included). The house is on the 3rd floor. This is a unique neiborhood that is a mix with local Shanghainese and expats. One of the famous "bar street" Yongkang Road is 5 mins walk away, full of nice restaurants and small pubs, one of THE spot for expats to hangout in the city.

Style and condition

Traditional shanghainese style lane house, high ceiling. All solid furnished in Chinese style but with modern western facilities.

Public space

Up the 3rd floor, main stairs lead to the lounge and duplex on one side, whilst another 2 rooms and a bathroom on another side. Spacious lounge of 40sqm with high ceiling of 5m, joined with open kitchen with oven. Plenty of sunlight for windows are all around.

The wooden stairs lead you to the duplex bedroom from the lounge, upstairs there's bedroom space / shower and toilet. Bed, closet and desk all available.

Other space

I'm now living in one room another side from the main stairs, using 3rd room for storage room or guest room if friends and family come in town. There's a 2nd bathroom so i won't share yours. There's a bathtub in my bathroom (bathtub sharable). But overall speaking, the space of the duplex and mine are quite separate to provide as much privacy as it can.

About me

I am cantonese from Guangzhou (southern china), I have been working in Shanghai for 5 years now. I speak fluent English, Mardarin, Cantonese and a bit French. I am easy going and enjoy a relax laid back kind of life. I'm looking for a housemate who is reliable, interesting with a professional job. Last but not lease, i have a Siamese kitten, a sweet nice little boy who is just 3 months old. He's clean and he knows his way to his bathroom. Most of the time he would stay with me. But at times, he also wanders around the house. In case cats are deal breakers to you, i would say it's a pity. But if you like cats too, he would make very sweet company! :)

RMB Protected content month plus the facilities and internet (20M fibre) share, on average 200RMB per month depends on the usage of air conditioning during summer and winter. No agent fee.

If you feel interested to get to know more, i also have pictures and videos for it.
Feel free to drop me a brief introduction of yourself or check for further info about the house. Wechat @ Protected content , email: ray.y. Protected content .