Join now

Expat from Australia Seeking Employment (Shanghai)

Views

Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trevinder Gill. I have recently completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree with double majors in Business Information Systems & eBusiness at Deakin University, Australia, with an overall distinction average. I am seeking to secure a full-time position in Shanghai, China which compliments my passion for business, people & technology and challenges my ability to progress both horizontally and vertically within a multinational organisation.

My background heavily encompasses business development and customer service through telesales (inbound/outbound) and face-to-face dealings. My most recent role involved working with the non-profit multinational company World Vision Australia to develop new and existing income through child sponsorship and non-child sponsorship related products via acquisition and revenue targets in a B2C and B2B capacity.

Prior to World Vision, I was employed full-time as a team leader (team of eight) in sales for Australia's largest national retail solar company, True Value Solar, in the services sector where my duties involved growing new revenue by identification and maximisation of all sales leads and opportunities for photovoltaic solar systems. This was achieved through inbound and outbound warm and cold callings with regular face-to-face dealings in a B2B and B2C context.

Throughout my work history I have continuously displayed a high level of diligence and initiative. I am a passionate, motivated and self-driven individual who thrives on fresh challenges and continually strives to achieve set goals and tasks. Approaching my work with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, I have the capacity to work well both independently and in a team environment. Additionally, over the course of my employment and academic studies I have developed and demonstrated sound written and verbal communication skills.

I am a dual citizen of Australia and the United Kingdom and am available to commence employment immediately, although I do require sponsorship for a z visa.

Currently I am methodically applying for roles directly through company websites, recruitment websites and social media sites such as LinkedIn.

Should you have any referrals or are able to assist further please contact me on Protected content at Protected content .

Thanking you & kindest of regards

Trevinder Gill

Shanghai Forum