Join now

experienced mandarin tutor offered in suzhou (Shanghai)

Views

First of all, thanks for viewing my AD.

Sincerity, good manners, punctuality, responsibility, patience and sense of humor are what I can offer as a female individual.

I have been teaching Mandarin for 3 years. I tutor foreigners of different nationalities with different backgrounds (5 Americans, 2 German males, 2 Serbian females, 1 Canadian male, 1 Kiwi male and 1 Thai female have already been tutored by me. Currently I am tutoring a German beginner who has some Chinese background.).

I make tailor-made plans for my students. I have special recipe for memorizing tones and characters. As a tutor, I not only give a man a fish but also teach a man how to fish. The advantage of having me as a personal mandarin instructor is that I always analyze some language points and conclude some tactics of answering the same type of questions. I also have a lot of additional teaching material and some practical plans to help you improve your fluency in spoken-Mandarin. I mainly use English to teach but I can also use a lot of other language such as Thai, German to assist your mandarin study.
The more languages you speak, the more help you get in learning Mandarin.

Qualifications:
1 Native in Chinesse
2 Certificated for National Putonghua(Mandarin) Proficiency Test (Level 2 ,Grade A) issued by the National Language Committee of China
3 College Diploma
4 Major: Teaching Chinese as foreign language (TCFL)
5 3 years’ relevant teaching experience
6 Business English Certificate Higher

Courses:
Business Chinese、HSK Chinese、Child Chinese、Daily Chinese

Hourly rate: 80RMB
E-mail: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners