Join now

Fabulous room w bath in Manhattan Heights JINGAN (Shanghai)

Hi there,

We are having a room for rent available by June 1st or if you need to move in a bit earlier, we can find a solution.

The apartment is located in Manhattan Heights a great quality compound, which is located on Xikang Rd near Xinzha Rd – right in Jingan – just 2 blocks away from the Portman Ritz Carlton, Plaza 66 & Nanjing Rd West.

Transportation wise, Metro Line 2 Jingan Temple is just Protected content walk away, while it takes about 5 min to Line 7 Changping Rd. It is also very easy to get taxis in the morning – they can also be conveniently arranged over the internal communication panel. Besides there are many foreign and local restaurants, shops and bars within walking distance.

The compound consists of 4 towers and has 24 hours security (very helpful guards), a swimming pool, gym and sauna located on the 25th floor, a BBQ area in the garden, play ground, underground car and bicycle parking.

The flat is 160sqm large, 3 bedroom (1 used as a guest room), 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms (1 with a nice dinning table/ 1 with a comfortable sofa area, 42inch flat screen TV, satellite), fully equipped kitchen (oven, coffee machine, toaster, blender, mixer … plates, cutleries, glasses … you name it), balcony (just bought table and chairs for outside) and its quietly located. The flat is fully furnished and also has a Siemens washing machine, dryer and vacuum cleaner. Each room has an individual A/C unit, which works well.

The flat is shared with a 28 years old English guy working in finance and I am from Germany working for a hotel. We have just moved in about a month ago, but I am getting transferred to a different city. That's why I am looking for someone who will take my room.

The room is 15sqm large, bight, furnished with a queen size bed, night stand, lamps, large build-in closet, shelf and 31inch TV connected to the ocn satellite. The bathroom, which is next door, has a toilet, shower and sink.

Bills like Ayi ( cleans, washes, irons, reorders water, takes care of dry cleaning and also cooks on occasion) , internet, gas, water, electricity and general cleaning items are shared.

The room is Protected content and 2 month deposit, but deposit can be negotiated. I am available to show you the flat every evening after 7pm, please send me an email to: Protected content or give me a call at Protected content , BR Patrick