Join now

Finding a suitale home for my Cat Sunday :0) (Shanghai)

Hi Everyone, I am mvoing back to Sydney at the end of Nov/beginning of December. About one year ago, a friend of mine asked me to help look after a male cat whose name is "Sunday". Now he is already three and really really friendly and cute. Since I am leaving soon, I would love to find someone who will be Shanghai for the long term and would like to have a pet who has a very good temperament and personality. Unforunately Australia is very strict with its rules on importing animals, and it is not allowed to bring pets into Australia from China directly. I am looking for either a) someone who will be here for the long term and want to make Shanghai his/her home and therefore can provide a long-term loving home for Sunday or 2) who is happy to look after Sunday between December and Febuary while I am gone and my friend is travellig overseas so that she can come back at the beginning of March Protected content have some time to find a long-term home for Sunday.

Unfortunately I am not able to post any pictures here, However if you are interested feel free to contact me via my mobile: Protected content email: Protected content . I am more than happy to send you his pictures. You are also welcome to come and see him and feel for yourself as to whether he will be a good pet and companion for you. Thank you so much for reading and look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers Ting ;0)