Join now

For those interested in career development in SH (Shanghai)

Only for those who are interested in managing career path in China and with basic Chinese foundation

1 on 1 or 1 on 2 “mentor/coach” talk. ( Frequency depends on the requirement )

Content: Mainly cover but not limited at any career development concern/suggestion in China, interview guidance, local management style discussion etc. (Highly appreciated if you could email me any concern in advance therefore I would prepare accordingly ¬particularly in the first talk)

Price: 150RMB/90 mins

Language: English or Chinese (depends on if you want to practice in real case discussion and I hope there as much local talk as you can)

Time (TBD): 7:00-8:30 PM(Mon, Wed, Fri)

Location (TBD): Coffee shop nearby zhongshan park

Below are my professional brief highlights, it might not be directly related to a “mentor/coach”, but I hope it would help you to know my background (Any interesting, please email and I would send you more reference info via linkedin)

-14 years working experience in Protected content company (various industry)
-Keen sense to the business development and strategy consultant field
-Global business strategy foresight via4working and studying at US, Nordic Europe and China
-Diversified working experience from sales&marketing, engineer to supply chain

Current Position:
-To be a freelance and run fashion SPA at Shanghai

The reason motivate me to do this is as a Chinese in China personally I simply hope to leverage my experience and people knowledge to foreign friends who want to develop their career in China. I am not sure such kind of coach/mentor will fit you or not but my understanding to your concern to different culture, people, management style, country development path etc and my working experience would be great valuable during our sharing talk and your career development

Kindly email me if you are interested or any good comments

Shanghai Forum