We are currently seeking an experienced FOE Registration consultant. The Consultant functions as the liaison between the firm and the Client. He or she is responsible for the quality of the team’s work and ensuring deadlines are met.
Monday to Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm
•Case Management: Working on FOE Registration as assigned.
•Preparing work authorization application documents, registration forms, liaising with clients to coordinate for the collection of relevant supporting documents, following-up progress with the authorities and providing clients with regular update on registration status
•Provide advice to clients on FOE Registration rules and regulations
•Assisting managers in preparing for and managing FOE Registrations
•Leadership: training and supervising assistant consultants and filing clerks in providing FOE Registration services (including reviewing forms and documents prepared by assistant consultant)
•Billing: reviewing files for completeness before bill preparation
•Other duties as assigned
• Education to degree level
• Proficient English& Mandarin communication skills, both spoken and written
• Superior problem solving skills
• Multitasks in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
• Experience in establishing client needs
• Proven track record in client generation
• Strong ability to network
• Target driven
• Highly motivated
If you think that you have what it takes to be a roaring success in the industry, I'd like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and expected salary range to: Protected content .