Join now
Log in Join

freelance work with Z-Visa (Shanghai)

recently I was made redundant and my work permit was cancelled.
However I have still 6 months left on my Z-Visa.

Now I got an opportunity for a temporarily freelance job.
(just to sort me out until I have a fulltime job again).

Now I need to know if I can provide free lance consulting services to my client without a work permit?

(For providing Fapiaos it seems that I can arrange this with the taxburea, as long as I have a contract with the client and I pay the relevant taxes I can get a fapiao.)

Shanghai Forum