German-speaking Account Director for European Luxury E-Commerce website (Shanghai-based)
Our agency is currently recruiting an offshore online marketing team based in Shanghai for a European luxury e-commerce website. Languages covered include German, Czech/Slovakian Polish and French. You will lead this cross-cultural Online Marketing Team and will report to the clients CEO and Marketing Director based in Switzerland. You will additionally closely cooperate with our agencies CEO. Your main responsibility will be to set-up and lead a team of account managers for each of the covered languages. Additionally you will set-up, coordinate and execute campaigns for our client in Germany and Austria using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing and Media Buying (banner advertisements). You will independently manage your team as well as your countries campaigns and are responsible to meet our clients overall goals and revenue targets for all regions mentioned above. Additionally your tasks will be ongoing strategic planning, reporting to the client and breaking down of tasks to a tactical level & assigning them to your respective team members.
Start date as soon as possible, min. 1 year employment.
• Passion for and previous personal or professional experience in Internet, Web 2.0, Social Media and eCommerce
• University Degree/BA in Marketing, Web Design, PR or Business Administration, Economics or similar
• Min. 2 years job experience in advertisement, PR, or Web Design. Solid know-how and on-the-job training in either SEO, SEM, Media buying, E-Commerce operations or Social Media Marketing
• Previous account/project management experience a huge plus
• Excellent IT skills, Web Design experience or programming skills a bonus
• Native German language level and an excellent level of English. Additional European languages such as mentioned above a bonus.
• Entrepreneurial thinking welcome
• Fun personality but professional appearance and attention to detail
We will provide you with a fun work environment at our Shanghai office, will take care of all Visa and employment related issues, provide an attractive base salary plus a performance based bonus. We will also take care of initial training in online marketing and e-commerce as well as ongoing coaching on the job as the project moves along.
phone: Protected content
e-mail: Protected content
MH | direkt Asia
Room Protected content
No. Protected content Road (North),
Shanghai Protected content , China