Teach English, study and live in China, while earning your master’s degree from Concordia University Irvine!
Come to our Lujiazui Office on November 24 from 6:30-8:00pm.
Concordia University Irvine offers a Masters of Arts in International Studies China (MAIS China) program that incorporates one-year salaried English teaching positions in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Kunming and their neighboring cities. There are three concentrations to choose from: International Business, International Education and International Development.
MAIS program starts once a year in June. All enrolled students are required to take courses during the 1st summer semester (late June-beginning of August) on our southern California campus. Afterwards, you head to China and start living, working and studying. MAIS China offers international work experience (teaching), prepares you to conduct research for your thesis project, and immerses you in a new culture.
• Bachelor’s degree (by June Protected content
• Minimum 2.75 GPA
• Native English speaker or equivalent
• Desire to teach in new cultural settings
• Prepared to learn, serve, and lead
• Possess cultural sensitivity, responsibility, diligence, resilience, independence, and ethical character
• Background clearance by FBI or equivalent for teaching/ interacting with students
RSVP by November 19th by emailing...
Marsha Castillo, Recruiter & Program Coordinator: Protected content
(Marsha will provide the address once RSVP is made)
*Dinner will be provided