Global Business Development Intern (Shanghai)
Brandreward has been in the making since Protected content , when two IT whiz kids quit their high-paying engineering jobs to develop technologies to help consumers. We finally launched in late Protected content their 3rd startup and has evolved into a tight-knit team of Protected content geeks and monetization experts with over 15 years of international experience in the content, digital marketing and performance marketing industries.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Brandreward is a fun-loving company that’s all about monetization solutions. We love helping content providers, brands and everyone in between analyze, understand and generate the “real value” of their content. Not only are we always creating new innovative features and talking with the coolest people day in and day out, but our team Global Business Development Intern is super diverse mix of great people too! It’s a mixture of fun-loving, goofy, passionate digital strategists, problem solvers, creative thinkers, coders, research fanatics, multicultural linguists and intelligent “can-do” geeks. We are THE monetization geeks, pure and simple.
Our Global Business Development Team is accepting one Protected content Business Development Interns.
Internship: Global Business Development
Location: Shanghai, China Language: English
Start Date: April Protected content
Duration: 3 Month (Minimum) Full-time Internship
We are looking for a pro-active Global Business Development Intern to assist our Brandreward Business Development Team. The interns will be working on team projects, such as:
• Lead generation, cold calling and onboarding of new potential content providers
• Develop new channels for publisher recruitment and actively participate in community outreach
• Manage certain social media campaigns on behalf of the company
• Assist clients by trouble-shooting and generating solutions regarding monetization
• Actively engage and provide input on new ideas during team meetings
• Candidate must be fluent in English (additional language is preferred)
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
• Majoring in marketing, international business, digital, communications or PR (MBA candidates preferred)
• Must have strong written and verbal negotiation skills
• Self-starter and motivated individual
• Enthusiastic, creative and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in the digital e-commerce industry
• Creative problem solving skills, positive attitude and pro-active
• Microsoft Office software skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• School credit
• Career mentorship
• Letter of recommendation
• International experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a cover letter to hr [at] brandreward [dot] com.
NOTE: Candidates must obtain their own visas. We can provide an invitation letter, but we do not provide visa sponsorship, but we can provide instructions on how to obtain a Chinese visa.