Join now

Great Investment Opportunity in the Philippines (Shanghai)

Hi everyone!

Thought of sharing this to you. One of my friend, who is part of Century Properties Group ( Protected content ), is in Shanghai for this week. He is currently on tour on sharing about information on investment opportunities in Century Properties Philippines, most specially their newest projects in the country (Azure North and Urban Residences). I believe that this is also a good timing and opportunity in investing in Philippine real estate. Aside from economic growth and stability of the country, the real estate industry in the Philippines has a lot of potential and opportunities to grow. Just a heads up, here is an article about investing in real estate in the Philippines by one of the renowned business columnist in the Philippines, Wilson Lee Flores:

Protected content

Indeed, this is a good time and opportunity in investing. Feel free to let me know if you are interested in exploring opportunities in investing in Century Properties, I will be very glad to help you get in touch with my friend.

For your reference, here are some of the details and videos about the newest projects of Century Properties in the Philippines:

Azure Urban Resort Residences

Azure Urban Resort Residences walkthrough Protected content

The Azure Experience Protected content

Azure Urban Resort Residences Construction Update as of May Protected content

Paris Hilton returns to the Philippines for her Beach Club house Protected content

Commonwealth by Century (Quezon City)

Audio Visual Presentation of the project Protected content

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners