The Head Secretary position in Green Gardens Prep ( Protected content ) provides secretarial support to the Executive Directors and a busy central office. Green Gardens Prep is a newly established American international education firm catering to the educational needs of children from the age of 4 to 18 years. The Head Secretary is the first point of contact for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. This is a full-time position reporting to the schools co-directors. Position available immediately.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- English/Chinese Fluency oral and written.
- Coordinates all the daily activities of the centralized school office, including
responding to e-mails, phone calls, and walk-in queries from the general public,
GGP employees, students, and faculty.
- Maintains knowledge of the school and its programs;
- Operates and maintains all office equipment including fax machines, copiers,
computers and printers, purchases all office supplies and equipment and places
service orders externally and internally, directly and on-line;
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc..)
- Additional duties as necessary.
Please contact us with your resume if interested.
Protected content or
tan. Protected content