Join now

Help needed for my Thesis (Shanghai)

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Suganya Roopsoong and I am graduate student at National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan. Majoring in IMBA, with focus on IHRM. For my final project, I am examining expatriate performance and adjustment in China. I am looking for foreigner who work in China, therefore I would like to ask you to participate in my research by completing the survey(about 10 minutes). Information of previous experience in China(In case of you already left China or have assigned to China several times) would also be valuable information for this research. The collected data will only be opened by me and my adviser so I can assure that your given information will be confidentiality.
Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my educational endeavors. The data collected will provide useful information regarding to the result of expat adjustment in China are relate to different background of expat or not? If you require additional information or have questions, please contact me via Protected content or at Protected content no.5250

The link of questionnaire Protected content

Sincerely,
Ms. Suganya Roopsoong

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners