Join now

Help You Achieve Your Chinese Study Goals (Shanghai)

No matter what your goal is, to live in china more easily, to do the business better with Chinese, or even to have the hot learning desire in Chinese, I can help you achieve all.
Teacher profile:
- The native certified Chinese teacher to teach Chinese as a foreign language
- The patient, skilled, nice native Chinese teacher.
- With years experience in individual and small group Chinese teaching skills.
- Knowing all the difficult points and obstacles alphabetical language speakers have in learning Chinese.
- knowing how to teach foreign students in a western style,
- Using the Unique effective teaching methods to help you study Chinese efficiently, quickly, easily, and happily
- Energetic, enthusiastic, responsible personality

Types of class:
1. individual class (1 on 1)
2. Small group classe (1 on 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
3. Corporate company training Class

Diversities of course:
1. Survival oral Chinese / oral Chinese / Chinese listening / reading /writing /Chinese character (up to you to choose)
2. Business Chinese (Basic/Elementary-Intermediate/Advanced)
3. HSK (Basic/Elementary-Intermediate/Advanced)
4. Chinese culture / Chinese geography/ Chinese history/ Chinese calligraphy.

1).The most Effective Teaching & Learning: (I will help every student design your own study plan most appropriate to your own level. Your level will be assessed on my arrival and I will discuss your study programmer with you and advice on the best options for you, take into account each student’s individual needs, use varied teaching methods to encourage your practice, make your Chinese learning more interesting, efficient, therefore helping you improve your Chinese quickly, effectively, and happily )

2):Tailor-made popular practical study materials to be recommended on your level, your interest, and your target.

3):24 hr free additional Community Connection Support: If you have any questions in Chinese communication, listening, reading, or writing, you could contact me anytime; I will be trying to help with my full heart for free.

4). Flexible study time: available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

5): Flexible study location: your home, your office, even internet by Skype, MSN, or other channels on your request.

6). Most reasonable Chinese learning tuition fee.

Study Chinese with me, I promise you will achieve your Chinese study goals.

Mobile: Protected content
Email: eileen. Protected content