Join now

High-end dance studio in Gubei (Shanghai)

Hi,

I have a prepaid card for a very high-end dance studio in Gubei. As much as I love taking dance lessons here, I have moved to a different place, and it is not convenient for me to go to this studio anymore. So I am looking for someone to take over my card. It is still good for another year. I got it when they had promotions and therefore you can enjoy 10% discount on all lessons (no more discounts offered if you sign up for a new membership card now)

You can see pictures of the studio here:
Protected content

Located in a high-end residential area in Gubei, this studio is very new and classic. The teachers there are all very professional and the service is very personal. Unlike most of the other studios where you can barely see the teachers from the crowd, the Yarose classes are usually very small, Protected content . Sometimes I even enjoy one-on-one lessons as no one else shows up. They also have dance parties for the members from time to time. They can speak English!

The costs is Protected content per lesson and you can enjoy 10% discount with the card. I still have Protected content remaining. Yes, it is a bit more expensive than other places, but you get what you are paying for!

The address is: Fu Gui Dong Dao 109, Gubei

If you have any interest, feel free to call me at Protected content

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners