Join now

ICS tv programming (Shanghai)

I am a tv freak, no matter how busy I may be, I have time to watch tv, mainly for news, documentaries and reality tv shows. I love the English news edition on ICS at 9:00p.m.

However, I really think that this new year of the horse requires that viewers are glued to the tv watching energizing programs . You had some of those previously eg, Hell's Kitchen, America's Got Talent, So You Think You can Dance, The Australian Princess, Project Runway, Amazing Race, etc. But now this business of showing kittens, dogs, some non-famous ( not the ones we recognize as celebrities in the cooking world) is really becoming boring. For this reason, I have resorted to buying fake dvds from the street corner to watch my favorite abc tv series, no matter how old... stuff like ugly Betty, the office, i-caly ( for my son) , etc.

Please we need your help regarding programming. I know there are other viewers out there, who are hurting/bored just like me... really these programs are more or less for bored/hopeless chaps, I feel guilty watching tv these days..

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners