International Financial Consultant - deVere Group (Shanghai)
deVere Group is the world's leading independent financial consultancy group, with more than $10 billion of funds under advice and administration, and over 80,000 clients around the world. We help our clients, who range from international investors to expatriates who have moved their families overseas to live and work, to find financial strategies and investment vehicles that are best suited to help them create wealth.
deVere Group helps clients safeguard and grow their money, according to their medium- to long- term requirements. Services we offer include insurance policies, investment options, savings and pensions. Our operations are carried out on a case-by-case basis by our qualified network of international financial advisers, allowing us to take each client's goals and expectations into consideration when charting our financial plans and delivering the professional financial advisory services we are renowned for.
With deVere Group, international investors can rest assured that their financial portfolio is in safe, experienced hands that know what it takes to make wealth grow.
International Financial Consultant:
As a financial consultant you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for: Protected content
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the world’s largest independent financial consultancy. We achieve this through an initial 5 day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager, as well as financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognized financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
This is a fantastic prospect for a highly-motivated individual to move into the financial services industry and becoming part of the world’s leading independent financial consultancy.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to Anne-Charlotte Becker