Join now

Jingan 60SQM 1Br Cozy Apartment Jiangsu Lu (Shanghai)

Some picture you can see from smartshanghai link below
Protected content

I am moving away on May and would like to find a nice lady to stay in my apartment, taking care of it as I do. We will sign one year contract and continue with anorther year if we both want it by the end of leasing period.

This apartment have 1 bedroom , 1 bathroom, 1 living room(with japanese door allows guest to have privacy), 1 spacious kitchen.

Faciloty wise I have wash machine, heater, AC, oven, kettle, coffe machine ect almost everything you need for staying in your own home. I also have a running machine in the living room which is easily to fold if you don't need it.

Location wise It is located on Changning lu, intersection with Jiangsu lu. 10 min walk to Zhongshan park, Protected content walk to Jing an temple. 5min walk to jiangsu lu metro station (line 2 and line 11). many buses around can take you to the bund, xujiahui and north Shanghai. There are convinient store and fruit shop just downstairs. zhongshan park Carrefour and Wuning lu Carrefour are also just less than 15min walking distance.

The internet is paid until Protected content . You can use it for free.

How do you like to live here: It is the last building in the compound (3 buildings in total) and it is very peaceful. It means you will sleep well with not much noise. There is a garden downstairs which i like the most. Security is very good. Since i live here for more than 4 years I have never lost bike, scooter or anything. If you have sccoter i have the charger too.

I respect my apartment very well , same to my neighbours. I would like to meet you and know you before i hand over to you

Shanghai Forum