Infinity China is looking for a Key Account Sales Manager with a background in management, courageous agent of change, intelligent creator of awareness.
Talented individual, full of energy, intellectual velocity, eager to invest in a long-term experience, keen to be part of a unique and diverse team where each individual makes the difference. As Infinity China is an entrepreneurial adventure, strong managerial and independent spirit is key in succeeding. The position is reporting directly to Infinity Group and will be key in development of the China Market and the expansion of Infinity in China.
Native Chinese or International Professional with at least 5 years as BD or Sales Manager for International Learning Development and Organizational Development Consulting Firms. Background as HR, Training and People Development or Facilitator is a nice-to-have. Mandarin at native speaker level, high level of English are mandatory, Cantonese or Japanese or Italian languages are a plus.
• Lead all aspects of the sales process
• Nurture Global client base connecting with local representatives
• Maintain business relations with corporate clients
• Acquire new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of prospect names
• Follow up and develop the emerging market
• Maintain an accurate sales funnel and forecast
• Report sales results and issues on a regular basis to management
• Support marketing activities, including trade shows and seminars, as needed
• Carry out accurate and in-depth training and organizational needs analysis
• Ensures correct communication with Design Team to create the expected proposal for clients
• Activate proper channels to offer the perfect-fit solutions in LD and OD
• Explain the proposal delivery to clients
• Ensures a seamless transition of customer expectations to facilitators
The position will be based in Shanghai. Frequent traveling in China, to Headquarters and Asia.
We offer overseas training on a needs basis, compensation according to market and seniority, international exposure and career plan, incentive plan, but above all we offer hope, vision, excellence, growth, purpose.
Check our website Protected content for more info and send your resume to Novella Cocetta Protected content together with a picture and a cover letter stating the reasons why you should be considered for the position.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our candidate is a Key Account Sales Manager with at least 5 years as BD or Sales Manager for International Learning Development and Organizational Development Consulting Firms. Background as HR, Training and People Development or Facilitator is a nice-to-have. S/He is bright, charming, unyielding, loyal, with a head full of ideas, intellectually fast, unassuming, accountable, fun to be with.
Mandarin at native speaker level and high level of English are mandatory, Cantonese or Japanese or Italian languages are a plus.
Infinity is an unconventional, creative management consulting institute born in Italy in Protected content . Consisting of 50 professionals, Infinity is a trendsetter in concept development, instructional design, experiential learning, behavioral training and organizational intelligence. After establishing offices in Rome and Milan, Infinity has ventured into North America in Protected content expand its client base and nurture more and more individuals. Willing to expand its influence globally, Infinity is now starting its futuristic journey with Infinity China in Shanghai, with exponential growth in South-East Asia.