Join now

LaoWai wines CEO Gary says hello (Shanghai)

Hi. I am Gary Reynolds, LaoWai wines CEO. I am new to Internation. Does a group such as this have any members interested in setting up a wine club with benefits and special offers just for the members here? I can access all sorts of group buy deals that are simply not available in the marketplace.

Drop me a line if you are interested and we'll see what we can set up in time for the fast approaching Winter holiday season. I am looking at bringing dinner / wine combinations, joint promotional events, private parties, group buy deals, member's discounts, monthly wine club, etc.
We offer a very personal approach. I meet all our clients personally. We source wine preferences for customers at prices well below retail. I supply direct to private individuals mainly, but also restaurants, Wine Bars, delicatessens and corporate: customers who tend to have an idea about what they want; but we also run tasting events and promotional evenings for beginners.

LaoWai wines.com 1.0 has a sneak peak for you. Version 2.0 out in November with a multi-faceted user interface, blogs, articles, news & advice; and of course, well priced estate bottled fine wines from reputable and genuine sources.

Hope to meet you soon.

Gary

Shanghai Forum