Join now

LaoWai wines CEO Gary says hello (Shanghai)

Hi. I am Gary Reynolds, LaoWai wines CEO. I am new to Internation. Does a group such as this have any members interested in setting up a wine club with benefits and special offers just for the members here? I can access all sorts of group buy deals that are simply not available in the marketplace.

Drop me a line if you are interested and we'll see what we can set up in time for the fast approaching Winter holiday season. I am looking at bringing dinner / wine combinations, joint promotional events, private parties, group buy deals, member's discounts, monthly wine club, etc.
We offer a very personal approach. I meet all our clients personally. We source wine preferences for customers at prices well below retail. I supply direct to private individuals mainly, but also restaurants, Wine Bars, delicatessens and corporate: customers who tend to have an idea about what they want; but we also run tasting events and promotional evenings for beginners.

LaoWai wines.com 1.0 has a sneak peak for you. Version 2.0 out in November with a multi-faceted user interface, blogs, articles, news & advice; and of course, well priced estate bottled fine wines from reputable and genuine sources.

Hope to meet you soon.

Gary

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Shanghai Forum