Join now

Learn Chinese with me Free Demo lesson (Shanghai)

Hi, I am Jun, a teacher of Chinese mandarin qualified with TCSOL certificate and 3 years of teaching experience in Spain (private lessons for adults and kids and teacher of Primary School for Protected content old kids). I have two Master Degrees and I have worked in the Commercial Office of the Embassy of Spain in Beijing and in a private company as a Project manager in the solar energy industry.

Between my teaching skills, I would emphasize that I can use Spanish and English to help students to understand grammar concepts. Besides, due to my working experience, Business Chinese and how to communicate with Chinese partners and customers is other no less important knowledge I can teach. I use a lot of examples and create real situations to make my students participate and understand the grammar points by themselves.

The contents and kinds of lessons I can offer you are as followed:
- Private lesson to adults (1 to 1, 1 to 2).
- Private lessons to kids (preferably 1 to 2 or more).
- Private lessons of Business Chinese
- Private lessons to families together (interaction parents and kids).

As a mother of a two years old baby girl, I am available from October on, from 9:00 am to 15:00. If you are interested in learning with me, you can contact me via:
Protected content or just call me or send to me an SMS to my mobile phone: Protected content

Shanghai Forum