Join now

Looking for a position here in shanghai (Shanghai)

Hi All!
I have recently moved to Shanghai from Sydney, Australia and I am on the search to start a new career here in Shanghai.

I speak native English as my only language. I am currently on a double entry tourist visa but wish to apply for a working visa if I secure a job here in Shanghai.
I have 17 years experience in Customer Service and Sales, both face-to-face and on the phone. I have worked as a Business Development Manager and National Sales Manager for the last 3 years before relocating to Shanghai.

I have completed an advanced Diploma in Business majoring in Marketing and Event Management.

I am very driven, loyal, reliable and wish to broaden my career experience by working in another country with a different culture to my own.

I would love to find a job in my industry of experience, but I am also open to other job opportunities that are not in the customer service/sales industry.

Please feel free to contact me via email if you have any opportunities that I would be interested in: Protected content

I look forward to hearing from you.

Shanghai Forum