Innovative and Fun German IT Company looking for Linux/ Service Engineer to join International Team in SH.
- Providing first level of technical support to customers in a clear and concise way.
- Assisting in the Systems Administration, investigating any faults and resolving them swiftly.
- Overcoming any other technical issues, coming up with new ideas, assisting the team in other areas when necessary.
Protected content of experience in a Linux/Unix environment:
Protected content . System Administration on UNIX (preferably GNU/Linux)
Protected content . Configuration and service management
Protected content . Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl or Shell.
Protected content . Experience with Git Repositories.
- Experience managing VMware Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Protected content knowledge in IT Infrastructure, IT System’s, Technologies and Concepts
LAN / WAN & TCP/IP Techniques
• Protected content , Switches (intelligent) (CISCO)
• Protected content
Windows 20XX Server Techniques
MS Server Techniques
• Protected content Exchange Server
• Protected content ISA Server etc.
Workstation (PC’s / Notebooks)
Operating System’s Windows
- Good command of spoken English
Mandarin is a plus.
Working Visa provided.
Send your resumes and further inquiries to Protected content