Join now

LWwines 12 for 10 / 20% discount extended (Shanghai)

Hi. I am Gary.

I own LWwines.com in Shanghai. I am offering SH Internations members a 12 for 10 deal from May 10 to 17, on all our De Bortoli Sacred Hill wines: 5 to select from including:

• Sparkling Brut
• Chardonnay
• Shiraz / Cabernet
• Cabernet / Merlot
• Shiraz.

Mimimum order is Protected content , if 5 of any one label is selected)

Sms /or email me with the varieties you would like to explore. Order 5 of any single wine: I will add another for free. Choose 2 varieties of 5 bottles and you'll receive 2 free wines.

Please quote 'Internations 12 for 10', your street address, contact phone number.

Total is RMB900 for 12 btls (that's 17% off our standard price and a whopping 20% off the Market price, as all our prices are, as standard, less than that anyway!) plus a flat delivery fee of RMB40 in Puxi/ RMB50 in Pudong.

Delivery will be in the following week. We will contact you about a suitable time. Please ensure there will be somebody responsible to receive and pay cash on delivery.

Minimum order is 12 bottles for 10.

Additionally: Our W/Site has Protected content from 13 countries. PDF download lists Protected content in all price brackets.

You can mix this offer with a 'normal' purchase.

If you aren't excited by this offer, there are many more at the site. Here are the current monthly promotions:
Protected content

For full terms contact (WSET certified owner & founder for knowledgeable, quality, personal service): Protected content

This offer is exclusive to Internations.

Gary, The Wine Man

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners