Manufacturing Operations Manager (Shanghai)
Position / Job title: China Operations Manager
Direct line of reporting: Company Managing Director
Reporting to the position: Manufacturing Department,
Production location – Shenzhen, Guangdong China, 1 plant.
Production focus: This 100% foreign owned German company specializes in original designing and development of plus the manufacturing for advanced electronic controls serving the automotive industry. The company has global operations serving many automotive brands – Lexus, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Honda, Toyota etc. The Shenzhen facility is a high tech electronics production plant.
Some Key duties –
• Develop and implement TPM/Lean-Six-Sigma for manufacturing,
• To do “walk the talk” leadership in corporate culture development for continuous improvement driving for quality, manufacturing cost, delivery and flexibility of manufacturing and working capital to meet the objectives and targets,
• Plan, develop and implement annual manufacturing budget,
• Establish and attain of an annual Cost Improvement Plan.
• Be professional with integrity and be trust worthy
• A university degree in manufacturing discipline or similar professional qualification.
• Must have 8 plus years of proven accomplishment doing a similar role in the electronics industry.
For a completed JD description please send an email to Protected content