Join now

Mindfulness Talk in Shanghai on Mar 16th

Mindfulness Talk @ Happy Buddha
Protected content
Ladies and Gentlemen;

Do you find yourself often asking “’why me?” or “what’s wrong here?” Have you ever tried mindfulness meditation? And what does mindfulness mean to you?

Cloud2Go International is excited to share some new idea with you on 16th March.

Introducing Cloud2Go

First but least, I must say that I am nothing like a therapist. I don’t do psychological evaluation nor treatment. People come to me because they truly want to change their lives, simpler version: They want to make themselves better in order to make their lives better.

At some point we all might have been interest in how the human brain functions in different situations. Recent research has challenged old paradigms of thinking and behaving and the advent of positive psychology has shed much light on new ways of coping with rapid change and the problems we face in a modern technological world. Old models are not serving us well, perhaps even bring us more depressions than we know. Cloud2Go takes a very fresh and positive approach which sees problems and changes not as things to be avoided, fixed or managed BUT, as sunsets to be admired and new opportunities to be embraced.

The old paradigm asks: “What is the problem here?” Cloud2Go thinking process asks: “What is the gift here?”

Cloud2Go was designed for people as well as organisations, it can be used as a tool for organisations as well as personal change. More than a tool or process, it’s a mindset. A Mindset that sees the positive and affirms strength, a mindset which concentrates on strengths. In Cloud2Go we believe that behind every negative emotion there is a positive aspiration~! Cloud2Go is a mindset which approaches problem solving and change management in a very different way. - Malcolm Hunt, Founder

Speaker: Melody Chang Xiao Yin, Cloud2Go Coach/Facilitator.
Melody has lived in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, USA and Germany. She is an entrepreneur, Business Consultant and Mentor to various tech startups.

RSVP: Protected content
Venue: Happy Buddha Vegetarian Restaurant
Entry Fee: RMB150 per person
Address: No. Protected content South Road.
Time& Date: 19:00pm, 16th March Protected content

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners