Join now

Moving sale: Piano, outdoor furniture, tableware.. (Shanghai)

Moving the end of this month and selling a lot of my furniture and household goods. Major things listed below, but selling other things such as duvet sets, DVDs, household decorations, etc. Please get in touch with me and come take a look until the end of this month. Will try to adjust the time accordingly for your preferred visit. Please contact me to my internations mailbox or wechat:gardenchild67

-Casio Piano Keyboard CDP Protected content a stand. Comes with pedal, and keyboard cover. Bought about a year and a half ago, but been used no more than 10 times. Protected content

-Outdoor table and 2 seat set to spend your weekend brunches or weekday winding down on your veranda or terrace. Furniture itself is waterproof (aside from the cushions), so can have it on your outdoor terrace or veranda.
Includes; One table with glass cover, 2 seats with washable cream cushions, 2 under-seats with washable cushions. Protected content

-Tableware set from Ikea (purple and green combination). Big flat plate, medium depth pasta plate, bowl, off-white medium depth plate all in set of 4. Medium size off-white flat plate is somehow 5 plates. Tumbler glass and smaller drink glass (also purple and green combination) come in a set of 6. Including table mats and matching drink coasters. Adding a sauce plate (usually I put olive oil and balsamic vinegar) to the set. Perfect for one-stop tableware shopping! 400RMB

-Mint condition oven with oven mitts and pan holders. Putting together baking pie plate together with the oven. Haven't done any greasy cooking with the oven, so as clean as new!! 300RMB

-Standing light with white shade, stainless steel stand. together with extra lightbulb. 150RMB

-Standing reading light with black shade, stainless steel stand. Together with 3 extra halogen lightbulbs. Bought a year ago, barely been used as was in guest room. 250RMB

-Knife set (3 sets of knives, a pair of kitchen scissors, knife sharpner in a rotating stand), 2 cutting board and a cutting board stand, and dish drying rack. 250RMB

-2 Teflon frying pans (one shallow and one deep) from Korea. Very good condition. 200rmb for the 2 set (or Protected content .

-3 set pot and pan (one small pot, one big pot, and one deep pan). 200rmb for the 3 set.

-Others things to sell including clothes, iron, vacuum cleaner, duvet sets, DVDs, english and french books, etc.