Join now

Need a roommate, near to Jiashan Lu, Line9 (Shanghai)

Hi,

My apartment has a good location and inside a quiet compound beside Zhaojiabang Rd, near to Jiashan Lu and Dapuqiao station of line 9. Walking to South Shannxi Rd station of Line 10 might take Protected content . It's quite convenient here for dayly life since many supermarkets and markets are around and walking distance. Cross the Zhaojiabang Lu, you can get into french concession.

The room is about 12 metre square with wifi ( we share the bills of internet, electrisity, water, gas etc.) with a bed ,a closet, air-con,TV. We share the huge living room with an open balcony, which facing the garden and I like to have a coffee in the morning and have a drink at night on it. We share the kitchen and the bathroom too.

The rental for this room is Protected content , not including the bills.

I'm easy-going and quiet and always like to share my local experience. I work as a civil engineer during the working day with quite regular time.

My roommate will move out at the beginning of April ( but the date can be a bit flexible). So I need a new roommate. If you need a place to stay and need a good local roommate, contact me via email Protected content

Cheers,
Qiaoshan

Shanghai Forum